Honestly, I had never heard of this brand and am always skeptical of ANY skincare brand because there are countless products on the market that claim “this” and claim “that” but ultimately do not deliver, for me at least. When I arrived at a recent Rodan + Fields skincare party I was blown away by the information provided. This company is owned and operated by the same two ingenious women that created Proactive – and we all know how well Proactive works for most who try it!
“Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields founded Rodan + Fields® Dermatologists in 2002 to extend their vision of bringing dermatology-based skin treatment to everyone. Originally available as a top-selling clinical skincare brand in high-end department stores, the company realized the Doctors’ vision could never be fully realized when confined to the department store counter.In an unprecedented move, Rodan + Fields became the first prestige skincare line to exit the department store for the world of direct selling. And today, there are numerous Rodan + Fields independent business owners experiencing the income associated with sales volume that far exceeds what leading department store chains were able to achieve. The power of the individual, combined with Rodan + Fields’ brand legacy, clinically proven products and a proprietary systematic approach to independent business management, makes Rodan + Fields an opportunity like no other.”
The idea behind Rodan + Fields is to categorize skincare needs on a personal level. There are 4 categories of skincare treatments – Anti-Age, Reverse, Soothe and Unblemish. Aside from the main 4 categories of skincare, there is also an Enhancement line and Essentials line.
Below I will describe each category.
- Anti-Age: regimen for wrinkles, pores and loss of firmness. This line includes a daily cleansing mask, a pore minimizing toner, a triple defense treatment and an overnight restorative cream.
- Reverse: regimen for brown spots, dullness and sun damage. This includes a deep exfoliating wash, skin lightening toner, skin lightening treatment and broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen.
- Soothe: regimen for sensitive, irritated skin and facial redness. Included are a gentle cream wash, sensitive skin treatment, moisture replenishing cream, and a mineral sunscreen.
- Unblemish: regimen for acne and post-acne marks. Line includes acne treatment sulfur wash, spot fading/clarifying toner, and a dual intensive acne treatment.
I explained to the ladies hosting the event that my main problems are sensitivity, fine lines, and uneven skin tone. If I were to target all of my skin issues I would have had to buy all four of the regimen’s, and I couldn’t bring myself to make such a purchase. So I decided to purchase a few of the anti-age products just to give it a shot! I was splitting at the seams to get this package in the mail as I’m always cautious but excited to give a new skincare product a try.
The cleansing mask is supposed to be used twice a day, in the morning and at night. You apply a quarter-sized amount with wet fingers to your DRY skin and leave on for two minutes, rinsing afterwards and patting dry. The overnight cream is, of course, only used at night after cleansing with the mask. You place a dime-sized amount evenly on clean skin and let absorb. I have used both products twice and I’m not sure if these are SUPER products or if my mind is playing tricks on me but I feel like I can already tell this stuff works wonders. I took all my makeup off tonight and looked in the mirror before cleansing completely with the mask and I thought to myself “Wow, you’re skin looks better without all that makeup on!” and wow, as a makeup artist, those are some strong words to come out of my mouth!
I did take a couple of pictures in between uses but unfortunately you can’t see much of a difference on my camera so I will post more as time goes and I use the products more!
In conclusion, I’m going to be doing a weekly follow-up review of these two products for a month so you all can follow my results and decide for yourself how you think it’s working!
If you’re interested in try any of the products I’ve explained PLEASE contact Amy Hooper at email@example.com or Ashley Ullstein at firstname.lastname@example.org (clever email, huh?)
Go visit https://www.rodanandfields.com for more information on all products and much more!
See you all back in a few days with an update on how my skin likes these Rodan + Fields products…. I have a good feeling! 🙂
- Rodan + Fields: Product Overview (The only skin care products you’ll ever need to buy!) (ihopetheyservevodkainheaven.com)
- Rodan + Fields Skin Regimens, Changing Skin and Changing Lives (ihopetheyservevodkainheaven.wordpress.com)
- Rodan + Fields- Amazing Skin Products!! (ihopetheyservevodkainheaven.wordpress.com)